Friday, 5 August, 2005

Accessing monetary relief

A typist in my cousin's office lost her husband in the floods of July 26 (he fell in a manhole). Any ideas where she could apply for the state / central government relief? And can she apply for both? Or will she have to choose?

1 comment:

  1. I am not sure abt that.. but make sure an autopsy is performed and the cause of death is determined.. There was a news report that said Govt. officials rejected the compensation claim made by a couple who lost their baby to the rain. They were asked to exhume the body.